fauxcakeboutique

hola miamor....

Holla miamor … hello girlfriends …

Hello faux cake lovers

Eowynlicious … your faux cake boutique

Assalamulaikum and cheerful greeting to all.Hi my name Fazi Akram and some knows as Dilla Meow Meow.welcome to my blog.Here I share my interest with you all

Together we can share stories and ideas.For those who become follower in my blog , special give as 20% discounts for every purchase.

I am very pleased and happy you guys visiting my blog “ eowynlicious.blogspot.com “

Bye for now

Chow chi chawww

Muaahhhsss … hug hug … kiss kiss

eowynlicious is mine

My photo
my family and relative called me as `fazi` and friends knows me as `dilla`.i am fully housewife who loved doing arts and decorations.a mother of one and only daughter named `EOWYN`.eowynlicious is small home based business. i am a cat lovers too and this is my passion.by doing deco and arts makes me happy and cheerful.thank you for visiting my blog...have a nice day. regards , fazi @ dilla

If you have any inquiries regarding the products , pricing , designs or any suggestions … don't hesitate

0197472020
0137372020

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

colourfull.....so joyfull... and sweet

No comments:

if u have any inquiry or comments on any of my products please do not hesitate to contact me ... thank you

Popular Posts

Followers

alhamdulillah

dearest to all my girlfriend out there .. thank you so much for the support and encouragement. My precious dearest hubby , `waled` “ babe … gua sayang kat lu “ and my girl `eowyn ` “ mummy loves you so much.

To my lovely sis ` merduwati` and my bro `Harman` .. thank you both for everything.thank you for believing my talents and my interest.you both really supported me from the beginning I involved in this field.

`mr cool … thank you for helping me , Ben … you done a great job.your photos are awesome.

I love you guys …. Muaahhssss……hug hug …. Kiss kiss